Thursday 13 September 2018

Who is in your head?


I think you can maybe guess this is my next daily page for
where I am hosting this months theme....
A world of Fantasy

I think all fantasies begin with  an idea buzzing in your head, you may have time to indulge yourself and dream of what may happen if you followed the path.
Or, think hang on, this is a silly idea and turn off that trend of thought.



So where did  I get to today, another right messy  and inky  one to begin with.
A painted base to the page, lots of stencils and random stamping.  The  face on the  right , is I think is a Stencil Girl product. 
 I had been gifted in the past with some Dylusions canvas toppers, this one one, had just the words that I wanted to use. However they didn't show up so well, nor did the wording on the  stamp with the hands. 
 Cue help from the computer after I had finished the page, I also added a bit of faux stitching.

 So  what was in my head, I have no idea..... today  was about having crafting fun and going where my fantasy wanted to take me.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you all have a good day today.


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Yvonne, love the cheery colours. Have a fantastic day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever! What a fantastic page ! The background itself is a wowser and I love your use of digital additions here again! Gorgeous! I excuse your mess...lol!
    Another fab idea for your theme Yvonne!
    Have a happy day!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,this is are awesome page,love the hands and the womans head, what is in her head?? i think a crazy story,the image is fun,and the cheery colors is fantastic too.
    wishing you a nice day,dear yvonne.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the fun part? having some "idea" in your head and then seeing what you get. I love this. You have some really clever pages so far this month. Happy Thursday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Yvonne, I must try to find time to do one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous page Yvonne.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stencil and stamp work fabulously together - great image too.
    What a cool page - love this Yvonne :)
    Hope you've had a good day.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just can't beat make believe/fantasy !

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the title and results are fabulous. Who's in my head? I often wonder..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE what's in your head. You always come up with the most unique and fun things, and have some great stories to go with your art, too. This was a fun journal entry, and it is perfect for your theme as our host this month at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I'd say it took you to a great place! Love this! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very cool journal page. I love that face!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete