Thursday 20 September 2018

Story Time


Are you sitting comfortably.... then I will begin....
Once upon a time there was a little elfin  boy who dreamed  about travelling  the world.
His brothers told him this was a silly idea and that it would never happen because he was to small.
Three travelers saw him crying  and told him that if he believed ,  his wish would someday come true.



No guessing I have entered  
A world of Fantasy in the creating of this page and will be adding this to my theme at

This journal page began with a page from my colouring book [see left]

All the other additions were created in the digital program I use on my computer [notes in my sidebar]
It  can take just as long or even more time to add digital layers than with hands on  journaling, I remembered to take a copy/photo  of the page  so you can see the earlier stages.

Thank you for calling in today,
 I am up to day 20 with my art journal posts and am enjoying creating every one.
I also want to say thankyou to  all who are joining in the fantasy fun at AJJ this month 
 your pages are inspirational.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love all the figures you have brought together here, great idea! Glad you are having fun. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Yvonne. This page tells quite the story and I like how you used 2 very different images to make this cool page. ANd it is correct, never believe it can't happen. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pages and your fairy tale is wonderful. Well done in all ways.
    Have a happy day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely page Yvonne and I enjoyed reading the story - love the quote you added with these images.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking these fantasies, Yvonne. This is equally fun and I enjoyed the story of the little boy. I agree with the three travelers. To be a child again and be able to dream and fantasize. You have really rocked this challenge, Yvonne. So glad you hosted this month and made Susi and me so proud at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an imaginative piece... I am stunning about all this fun! You really rock dear Yvonne! Another fantastic fantasy page! Happy evening! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great site. Today I have time again to have a look at something (I work a lot at the moment). Great works you have shown lately again.
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer love being in fairyland, takes away the blues.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful fantasy page Yvonne - lovely images and story.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that's a magical page... takes me straight back to the wonderfully illustrated story books of my childhood (many of which I still have!). Just delicious.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful page and I love the story and I bet his wish did come true too! I'm loving your fantasy world theme and wow, 20 pages, one for everyday so far, that's amazing 😁. Enjoy your day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The power of belief is the most wonderful thing to have!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you use your colouring book! This page made me smile! I hope he got his wish! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete