Wednesday 19 September 2018

My messy fantasy


'In my fantasy world
Art doesn't have to be perfect',
and as you can see this is another fun and messy  page.

Fantasy  can be unclear, no defined beginning or end. Often a blur, as well as being a mixture of dreams, ideas, images, colours and thoughts.
Hence this fun page for

and the theme I chose for the month of......A world of fantasy.


I decided to use only one main  colour,  sprayed an  inky background,  used  stencils, including the hands.



Also a few stamps images. I didn't know what I was trying to  create and  maybe my hands told me when to stop and look, so I did and decided that I would stick at this stage.

This truly had to be a fantasy page as  I would never in real life stay still
 with a bee crawling on my hand.

I am not sure if I will get internet access for a few days,
 so forgive me if I am late calling in to see you.
Thank you for calling in here  , your visit is always appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful page, love the colours, messy is always fun. I'm off to art group now. Enjoy your time away. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Yvonne and I love the bee stamped onto the hand. I think it stands out more because you only used one color. It is the perfect fantasy page. Happy Wednesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great page Yvonne! hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. That really IS a fantasy. Like you, I would not have a bee on my hand. But I certainly love the messy part. The color you chose was wonderful, too. Very rich feel to it. Thanks for yet another great journal page using your theme at Art Journal Journey. Hope you are having fun this month, because I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing Art journal page Yvonne !! >Love this blue colour , it´s great. this bee is so beautiful, but far away from me too :) I wish you a very nice evening, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fine art of messy style Yvonne! An adorable balanced page! I admire it! Another stunner- you are on a roll!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you used for this page and the messy style! Looks like you had fun creating it and wouldn't it be cool to hold a bee in your hand ...lol 😉. Creative hugs and wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun page! Great colours too.

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this messy style of yours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete