Friday 7 September 2018

Diary Day ....week 36... and a Tag


I admit that my weirdness is above the National average.
But I am comfortable with that.

Here are my diary pages for next week.
I added more colour and splashes to an already coloured right hand page adding stencils to cross to the plain side  of the spread. 
Next I stamped the bottle [ALL&Create]  onto tissue paper   eventually found the bird, that I thought would add to the  story.  I don't think the poor thing can believe what it is seeing in the bottle .

This page also fits  with my Art Journal Journey theme for this month

A World of Fantasy.

-------------------------------------------
Now for a Tag,
its a while since I have entered the  challenge over at
Tag Tuesdays
the theme is Time/Clocks
This is a digital tag on one of my own base tags.
I always seem to be seeking more hours in the day , which brings me to thinking that this in itself,  is not important. Its the passing  moments that are to be valued and cherished.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments and visit are very much appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. Fab Tag..great quote too.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Tag Tuesday....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous diary pages, as always. Don't worry about being weird, you're in good company....Fantastic tag, too, thanks for taking the time (ouch!) to join us again, much appreciated. Have a great weekend, I'm looking forward to time doing nothing. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages from light to shadow - and a great thought to go with them... For my money, there's not enough weirdness (or not the right kind of weirdness, anyway!). Love all those layered digi clocks too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty diary page! The colours are so wonderful and I love how you blended from one side of the page to the other. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a fantastic diary page - I am always thrilled about your weekly pages - you know - this one is fantastic again . I love the bottle and the found bird! Fabulous together! An artist has to be weird! Great entry for your theme dear Yvonne and the tag is simply gorgeous. Have a happy evening Yvonne! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful show today love them both and the way you have placed everything is just brilliant.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love diary day and I'm sorry I'm so late seeing it. This one had me laughing. I'm not sure which one of us did a bigger double take, me or the bird. I absolutely LOVE your quirky sense of humor and your great fantasy. Thanks for making this for Art Journal Journey, dear Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful artwork! Your pages look lovely with the stamps and images, and I love how you blend the pages together seamlessly with the stenciling 😁. That's a great tag too, the clocks and words are perfect together. Happy and creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your artwork is beautiful - I love the colors you use (so vibrant!) and I am loving all the layers in the tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I confess that I was originally looking for the tag in the bottle.....and then I scrolled down! 2 great pieces :-)

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just AMAZING diary day week Yvonne !! Love the stencils, the colours, the stamp, love all !! :) that´s gorgeous.
    I also love this so fabulous tag, with the wonderful colours and clocks.
    I wish you a very nice new week, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete