Sunday 2 September 2018

Is this normal dog walking wear.......... for AJJ


''If this is normal dog walking wear.......
I'll find my own fantasy world''......
Is what Butch was saying to his friend, while his owner walked him to the park.
High heels, fancy hats and dresses were not his idea of fun. Where did she keep the biscuit treats and his play ball in that outfit?
I know when we walked our dogs, it was strong boots or wellies, jeans and a sweater.
This would have been a sight to behold walking the dog in this gear......pure fantasy.

This page is for Art Journal Journey
where I am hosting this months theme.....
A World of Fantasy.


The page was  another mess, of a background, I had tried to stamp far to early after my arm came out of the splints, but a few paint mop ups later  I I could see a page in the making.

The dog is a TH image and the posh  lady was a peel off out of a Daphne's Diary magazine.

I added a few more colour splashes and some distress ink shading.

The words were computer generated.


Thank you for stopping by to see me today, you are always welcome here.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, poor dog with no treats. My dog-walking outfits were always waterproof jackets and wellies or hiking boots! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Butch, but his owner looks simply fantastic! What a beautiful dress this is! An amazing fanciful page dear Yvonne! Happy Sunday -happy AJJ!
    Off to lunch now . we have an invitation!
    Raining here, but much better than the heat of the last weeks!

    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to walk the dog. Even Bleubeard would laugh if he saw Butch and this well heeled lady on the street. I love how you bring your journal pages to life with humorous stories and tales. This is a fabulous and gorgeous entry for your theme at Art Journal Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this page Yvonne. I think if I tried to walk my two dogs in such an outfit I wouldn't be able to walk to far. :) It would be pretty amusing. I love the fantasy about this page. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha no normal dog walking gear to me is 'runners' shorts and tshirt...LOVE this.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is full of smiles ...lol 😉. Your lady is very chic and I love how you used the fabulous TH dog with the words - perfect! I hope you had a lovely weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just fabulous, dahhhling! I love this page - it made me smile a lot.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a right good giggle at this one....you should have seen me parading through the lanes of Colmars in my medieval outfit!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Butch! I bet they don't go very far in those heels! Big smiles and hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder he's neurotic, his owner is way over-dressed haha. No, really, quite glam and gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your version of the theme you have proposed, it is very cute. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so wonderful page Yvonne !! Love this normal dog, and the background is fantastique !! so beautiful lady!
    Very nice nignt, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  13. The words you used had me laughing out loud. Love the fun side of your fantastical page. What a great lady that is, I have never heard of Daphne;s Diary magazine. The dog is perfect and the whole page makes me smile in a lovely way.
    Hugs, Neet cxx

    ReplyDelete