Wednesday 26 September 2018

Help


Help....... I cannot get out of my fantasy

Can you imagine being trapped in your fantasy dream and cannot get out?

I think I had gone a bit leaf  stamp happy as I was creating this page and yes the central image is a bit blurred round the outside. I thought about how sometimes we can feel trapped,  with things around us not being relevant to the moment. All we want to be is 'normal'
.So my fantasy had  me  spinning down a leafy tunnel hoping this would be a happy  memory when I woke up.
I used distress oxides for colouring. Stamps were  Tim Holtz, Dina Wakley and  my Clarity alphabet.
This is  another page for my , 'A world of Fantasy'..... theme at
  Art Journal Journey
This month has flown past and there are only four more days left to September.

In case you did wonder I felt very happy when  I woke up

Thank you for stopping by, your comments are always very much appreciated.


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful leafy page. I had bad dreams last night so I'm glad I didn't get trapped in them. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a scary thought, to be stuck in a fantasy. Unless of course it is pure bliss then maybe it would be nice. But having he option to leave is always a good thing. Hope the rest of your day continues as well as they way it started. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really an awesome page sometimes we could be so into a dream that it could feel like we were stuck there-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you felt happy when you woke up Yvonne, otherwise this page wouldn't look so beautiful as it does!
    I infregrently remember my dreams, but good as I often work without getting money in my dreams. And some are so curious.
    I would be happy to be able to practise lucid dreaming, that must be soo cool!
    I love this autumn inspired background with the fragile prints of leaves. Gorgeous with the light around her!
    Another stunner for this grandios AJJ month! You are a fantastic inspiring hostess at AJJ again!
    Happy Wednesday afternoon!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, especially using my favourite stamp ever!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, Yvonne. I got goosebumps just reading this. It's a bit threatening and intimidating, so I am glad it is only a fantasy. It's really different from the other art you have created, and I was thrilled you shared it today at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a so fantastique Art journal page Yvonne !! Specially love this so beautiful background, those leaves are so beautiful, the stamp too. Happy dreams!!
    Wish you a very nice night, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page, if not a bit odd, I hope you don't have dreams like that. Great background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is a bit dark, Yvonne, I hope I don't get a dream like this. Amusing that you used Distress Oxides, very appropriate.
    Yes, I agree that normal is great, I love normal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic page. I like the backround colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Scary yet beautiful Yvonne! I love that leafy tunnel! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scary thought indeed.....hope you can!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete