Saturday 2 September 2017

Pink and Unique for AJJ


Today my colours of choice have a rosy glow to them.
A lot of pink, a bit of dark red and a golden complexion.

This is my  8 x 8 inch journal page for
and my theme choice of.....Colours in my world.








This mixed media  page began life with some raised  embossed and flat stencils. It was distress oxides that I used for shading 







The two gals a were on a Jane Davenport tissue.
Pink is not a colour I would normally use, but  for me it mainly seems to be a girly colour.
So don't for get the moment when I chose pink for my main colour choice.

The other additions were computer generated.

Thank you for calling in to see me , I hope you will join me  and explore some
 ' colours in your world' today.


14 comments:

  1. Very unique for sure, love the hair style, awesome background.x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, wish I could get my hair to look like that, and pink is always a happy colour! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. a charming pink flair is your beautiful page with the pretty ladies!!!
    Happy saturday
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page and great use of pink (always a tricky colour in my book). It looks perfect here though as a background for those lovely girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is made so feminine and beautiful -- I really like those Jane Davenport faces and what you have made with them is just BRILLIANT Yvonne! YOu have the perfect feeling for using pink!
    I wish you a happy Saturday! Hope your weather is better than mine ... rain rain rain here. But so I can hopefully make some needed art time !
    oxo Susi

    I really get in love with the new theme!!!

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful page Yvonne! Love those girls with their fabulous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page Yvonne! Those faces definitely suit pink! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really sorry I missed this post yesterday. Pink is not a color I gravitate to, but I seem to make a lot of art using pink shades and hues. I think your women look far better in pink than any other color you could have chosen. Say green for instance (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are unique ladies but I love them Yvonne. Rose is a good color of choice. Those ladies look like they are having a day at the spa and pink is definitely a spa color. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous faces images and a beautiful pink background!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ladies are perfect and look very pretty in pink 😁. The background you created is beautiful with the papers and stencilling, I like you use of white space too! I won't forget when you used pink either ...lol 😉. Wishing you a happy week ahead! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
    หนังสยองขวัญ

    ReplyDelete