Friday 15 September 2017

Lily for AJJ

Hello I'm Lily and I love colours.
I  like bright colours and never worry if they don't go together, I am  just me...... Lily
This is my page today for
Art Journal Journey
 and my theme choice of
Colour in my World
A fun mixed media/ hybrid  page from me today, to use up some scraps
that were lying around my desk and.......



..........this colouring page.
I was pleased to have found the Colouring Books published by Stampinton but it seems that they have now disappeared from the stores
They  take  all kinds of colouring mediums including watercolours as well pens and inks as they were printed on good quality paper.
You can see I fussy cut Lily out and stuck her onto a  messy inky background. Words were computer generated.







Thank you for calling in today and for the comments you leave me, which are always appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. Love your lovely Lily, girls need to be colourful. We both seem to be on a colourful and girly wave today. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute girl and these colours are great together, xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is such a beauty! I love your page! Wishing you a good start into the weekend!
    You are a great inspiration with your art!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lily. I know about that needing some new colors to represent me. I think that's a great quote. You are having some fun with this challenge I think. Me too. happy Friday Yvonne. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lily and it's a fabulous quote.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a darling page. Love your background on this too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With Lilly and Background is very nice page! great quote!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Lily's attitude. She has sass! I also love that background and the ribbon that seems to define the page. Great colors today, Yvonne. I think you chose well, including Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your coloured image of Lily and the inky background page, great quote and embellishments too.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your page is so much fun and Lily looks fabulous in all her colourful world - perfect 😀. The bright paint splatters, pretty fabric and lace pieces are a lovely addition too. Have a great day! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. great quote and embellishments too.


    jav

    ReplyDelete