Wednesday 27 September 2017

A colourful page and a Steampunk tag


Colour outside the lines

How quickly this month has passed,
not many more days of September to share with you
The ' Colours in my World'.......
which is my theme choice  as a Guest Hostess  for......





On the left of this photo is some of the coloured napkins I have been using, [these were gifted by a non blogging friend]
one of the easiest papers to use  as long as I remember to glue  them to a  page that hasn't been water coloured.

 I wanted a colourful background today as I thought this scribbled digital image would  stand out on top of a white gesso patch.




.........................................
............................................
Now for a  digital tag so I can join the current challenge over at

Tag Tuesday

the theme  is................
 Steampunk



Thank you for  calling in to see me today , you are most welcome here
and I always appreciate the comments you leave for me.

Digital information can
be found in my sidebar.

18 comments:

  1. Wow.. such a great effect with the lovely watercolour styled napkin- the artsy flowersketch fits the background so well! Gorgeous !
    And your digital tag is just AMAZING!
    Happy Wednesday Yvonne!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page and a brilliant tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such talent, you are very creative and love them both.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag! I also love the idea of coloring outside of the lines. Its the heart of creativity I think. :) Love the page. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the background was a napkin. You certainly have a wonderful friend whose napkin gifts played right into your theme for AJJ. I am in awe of how you put the digital with the paper part of this journal entry.

    Of course, I am in awe of your lovely tag, too. Somehow I never quite got steampunk, but you made it look almost doable (if I just had the stuff to make it).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, colourful page and love the tag, thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful colorful page, love it!
    Tag is stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great art Love the first one the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful coloured page of delights Yvonne and a great tag as well

    Thank you for joining in at Tag Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderfulcolorful page and the Tag is beautiful!
    so great alls!!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colourful page and the images on the Steampunk tag are great.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always enjoy your colorful pages, they always make me smile. Perfect steampunk tag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those scribbly flowers against the colour palette, and the steampunk figure is fabulous in her vintage setting. Great post!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic steampunk tag - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colourful background you created and it's the perfect companion to the gesso and digital flowers - beautiful! Wishing you a Happy Friday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. So impressed by your digital art - your 'steampunk' tag re- creates the era perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is brilliant, love steampunk - and really makes me want to try digital art again!

    Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete