Wednesday 13 September 2017

Colours of Nature for AJJ


The ' Colours in my World' 

can be found in flowers.
I often say roses are my favourite blooms, but there can be nothing prettier than a bunch of assorted colourful flowers,  that will brighten any ones day when looking at them.




I didn't  colour the background for this page . the splodge of blue is a stencil,  I hadn't cleaned it  properly, so after a spray of water you can see the resulting mop up.
The floral corner is a napkin, also added was a little script another old and very much used stamp.

Off to the computer next,
 a few digital colour additions and the words.

Thank you for stopping by today, you are always welcome here.


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful napkin used, I never find nice ones but you have them all to showcase. xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this page! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Yvonne, colours are really an enrichment of our lives. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to create a fun and lovely journal page today. It's a real beauty. Your hybrid pieces are always enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page - so lovely with the wonderful use of white space - that makes those colours even more beautiful!
    Happy day dear Yvonne!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are really beautiful on this piece. The quote is great too. I think also, very true. At least for me. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page - there's a freshness created by the white space, and it allows the colours of the florals and those decorative dotty details to sing all the louder.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great really beautiful page... i love this!
    Happy evening
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your page is beautiful-I love it
    Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty page, and I love the quote Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful saying and your have captured the words wonderfully 😁. The flower napkin with the script stamp looks so pretty. Have a great day! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think also, very true. At least for me. Hugs-Erika


    jav

    ReplyDelete