Saturday 16 September 2017

Black for AJJ


I have been browsing the net for  suitable phrases and quotes for colours 
 and came up this one  for the word  .... 'black'.
so that decided todays'......... Colour in my World.






I used this mixed media  background ,  I always have a few ready made up pages,  ready to use,   re- colour or add digital images to.  You will see scraps of book print, embossing, paler colours, which I toned down even more in my digital program.
It only needed a few waterbrush style
 images to complete my page.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. very nice the journal and the background is great!
    Happy weekend!
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, always love the classy look of black and white.
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is so beautiful at it's own and your further digital processing makes a wonderful piece! Black is so powerful - that's right! For me black and white let all the other colours pop so much more always!
    Happy Saturday Yvonne!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Yvonne, very striking with the black images. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love the neutrals colour scheme great card ;O) do you know my blog your welcome to visit.
    http://fasterskorthus.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The light background really set this page off. The flowers simply POPPED off the page. I am in awe of the background. You made it extra special with the flowers. Hope your Saturday is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous quote and beautiful page to go with it Yvonne.
    Have a wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black is so sophisticated and eye catching. This piece is gorgeous. I think using cattails which remind me of fall, is perfect for using black. They make great silhouettes. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks stunning.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant page! I love the embossing and colours of the background and the black silhouettes creates such a stunning look 😁. Wishing you a Happy Monday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. They make great silhouettes. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika


    jav

    ReplyDelete