Saturday 9 September 2017

I like colourful stuff


These are the.... 'Colours in My World....... today for
Art Journal Journey


Meet Fred and Alex and some how they have wandered
 into a  page  of colour.
Don't get bright idea's Fred. I'm happy with the colours I am wearing today, said Alex.
 Just tell your friends to keep those paint brushes away from me.

These images were stamped and fussy cut to add to the page.






Which colour would you choose to be today
I couldn't make my mind up,  so  today is a mixed media/hybrid,  throw every colour on it page, in my 8 x 8 inch   journal

The base is a coloured napkin [Jane Davenport]
I did try to tone the brightness down a bit with some white gesso.

I also added a few pieces of washi tape.

The words and other images  were computer generated, in the digital program I use.
 [notes in my side bar]






Thank you for calling in to see me, on one of my more  colourful days,



13 comments:

  1. What a fabulously fun page
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, fun page, love all the colours and ideas. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet this page with animals and colours!!!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Yvonne. Have a wonderful day tomorrow! :)
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that background. I think all the streaks of color look cool! Then you added some fun critters. :) Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I think we are both on the same page today. I also threw a lot of colors in my page. Yours tells a much happier story, even if Alex is scolding Fred. It's a cute and clever page, and I love how you threw all the colors into the background. Are all those colors really on a napkin? I love it, regardless. You are SO clever with your hybrid page. It's a genuine beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. faboulous page,love all colors, and the deers are so cute.
    happy sunday.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and it's bright and cheery.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic fun and colourful page! Great ideas on it !
    Thank you very much for your many wonderful variations shown to the lovely theme you have chosen!
    You are a great inspiration Yvonne!
    Thank you for all the work you put into this theme!
    Happy Sunday!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colourful fun page! The background looks fantastic and I love the clouds of colour flowing over the page from the central image and the fun giraffe and zebra - perfect 😁. Hope you've had a good week! Our visitors, including a lovely little dog called Sophie, have left now so we've been tidying up and doing laundry. I've just sat down for my cup of tea and cake, so I thought I'd try and catch up on everyone's posts which may take some time ...lol 😉. As I haven't done any crafting for a week either I really feel the need to spend some time in my craftroom today, maybe the housework will have to wait...lol 😀. Wishing you a Happy Sunday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of lovely colour for your own exciting theme. I do like the colourful circle in the middle of the squares and the lovely giraffe and zebra inside, and I love the little colourful bird.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those cute animal images. The background is so colorful and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the work you put into this theme!


    jav

    ReplyDelete