Thursday 21 September 2017

A glimpse of yellow


Not much colour in my world today.
Just a touch of yellow.
for Art Journal Journey
 and this months theme of...
Colour in my World.
I find that the simple things that maybe taken for granted,
 can  bring colour into how we look at the area around us..
It may be a dull day and suddenly you hear a bird singing, look around and glimpse 
 a  small splash of colour , that will take your eye to something else that has more colour.
Making the day seem brighter and more colourful  in the process.


This journal page started off with a napkin. I have been lucky to have  had so many beautiful napkins given to me by friends who know I use them in my craft projects.
many don't blog, but I always appreciate their gifts.





Thank you for stopping by today, your comments are always appreciated
 and you are very welcome here.

13 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...wowwwwww......this is beauutiful. Not much color but just enough to make it lovely. I love the birds and the image of the lovely lady.....nostalgic.....vintage.....gorgeous.
    Have a nice day ....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful page.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful made with the napkin and the vintage image of this lovely woman - Amazing feminine and the hint of yellow is just perfect! A gorgeous page Yvonne! We can never have enough (yellow) bright light in our souls. You are such an inspiration - Thank you so much for hosting this month - folk loves your theme, and I love it as well - I am sorry that my muse seems to be on holidays just now - I have so much ideas but don't find the time to put my ideas into practice .

    Happy day!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ton of napkins, but most aren't nearly as lovely as yours. This one, with the birds is fabulous. Most impressive. I also really LOVE that quote. I'd like to be able to paint like Monet. A truly special entry today, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the way to get napkins. I never see that many around here, but I guess I just look in the wrong places. I like the light touch of color today. It makes a really beautiful page Yvonne. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, I love my napkins, too! Sorry your weather is bad, ours was better today, I had to take off my winter coat when I went out! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous page Yvonne! So pretty and feminine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The images you used here are so lovely and the splshes of yellow make it areally pretty page.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an elegant page with the beautiful napkin images and hints of yellow - beautiful! I enjoyed the quote and reading your wonderful comments too 😁. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to take off my winter coat when I went out! Hugs, Valerie


    jav

    ReplyDelete
  11. A magical page - haunting and beautiful in the layering.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete