Friday 16 November 2018

Diary Day.... Somebody Cares


Friday Diary Day......
This little lad  wants you  to  know that somebody Cares.
I  used stencils to the already printed background.
[Stamps  from ALL&Create and Paper Artsy].
I even got to draw some leaves free hand, which is quite unusual for me.

Erika's theme for this month  is Vintage or Modern at

I think  I  am following  a  Modern take on the theme  today.
With this little happy chap sending you a smile to brighten your day.

I will also be adding this to 

Thank you for calling in to see me you are always welcome here.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful diary pages. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page, Yvonne. I love those Stampotique characters when I see them on people's work. Love the background but the thoughts behind it are lovely.

    Happy Friday!

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha-ha-ha! This is such a whimsical and fun calendar! It should be fun to go in and record your events and days here. :) The colors are also vibrant and happy. NICE! Did I mention I bought one of these calendars for next year? I am closely keeping track of what you do to get some inspiration for when I start mine in another month. Happy almost weekend Yvonne. And thanks for joining in at AJJ again too! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so sweet!! i love this little lad, could cuddle him... a wonderful calender page! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Yvonne, another beautiful diary page! He is just such a sweet little guy, you have got to adore him....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your delicate stenciling in the background is beautiful. And I love those big bold blooms.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely diary page again, love the little chap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to know someone cares, cute page.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great diary page, lots of fabulous imagery and colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page, such wonderful mix of colours and textures. What a sweet lad and a wonderful message!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fun and delightful page Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete