Friday 2 November 2018

Diary day ........no rules



Friday is diary day, maybe I should rename this as another .... 'play day'.
I used a Jane Davenport stencil for this page
 adding some stencils and colouring that matched the pre- coloured page on the right side.
I think she got a fright on Halloween night that turned her hair white.
I don't know about rules in art and as usual have ignored the ones
 that may be lurking somewhere in my head .
I'll stick to experimenting and having fun.

I will also be joining  AEDM


Thank you for stopping by and I  hope you have a good day today.


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful diary pages, it's always fun creating with the JD goodies. Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect way to create art, I so enjoy experimenting and having fun too - perfect! Beautiful diary pages and I love story behind her hair turning white too - fabulous ๐Ÿ˜€. IIhope you've had a great week, it's been much colder here the last week although lovely and sunny too, which has meant winter coats and hats on our walks ...lol ๐Ÿ˜‰. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! J ๐Ÿ˜Š x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair looks good - the spread looks gorgeous!
    Another great diary spread Yvonne!
    Happy weekend!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her white hair. It gives her some character. And sometimes there are just too many rules and art is a good escape from those. have a super weekend Yvonne. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Play days with no rules sounds a great way to have fun and create art and gives us great satisfaction. Your page plays homage to that with the colours and finished pages that appeared. Great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH, I missed Diary Day. This is creative and great us of the stencils, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. right: no rules! i love how you played with the stencils:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Who needs rules? Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I particularily like the pattern in the womans face. It is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sometimes think rules are there to be ignored! Love the scared white hair here lol


    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete