Sunday 21 October 2018

Happy days are........


Happy Days..... are play days.
I made this tag for  the theme over at
the theme is.....Bunting or Flags

It is a random stamped and mop up base. 
The faces are   Jane Davenport's, the bunting is  from an  All&Create set. 
The leaf trimmings are computer generated.

So what else have I been up to?


Into my comfort zone and getting messy is the answer to that question.
A mop up background page, lots of stencils I did use some modelling paste for texture,  
stamps old and new[ All&Create].
I did stamp this image onto rice paper as there was to much uneven surface
 underneath to stamp direct.
 I was in my comfort zone  lots of colour  and of course coloured fingers added to the fun.
I will join in again at....
 and Linda's  theme  of
Creature Comforts.

Thank you for stopping by today, you are always welcome here.


14 comments:

  1. I just love that art page!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am planning on spending my day getting very messy. Hurrah! Love your tag and your page. The steampunk lady image on your journal page is really cool. Nice background too. Glad you are having some fun getting messing! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, love the colours and style, and a great journal page, once again with fantastic colours. Have a nice afternoon. I've been out and about all weekend and just want to put my feet up! Thanks for joining us again at TT, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - a fabulous tag and I love this fantastic page with the cool steampunk lady image and all the texture! Great that you had such fun creating your fabulous art and super to see another fantastic entry linked to the October AJJ collection! Thank you very much dear Yvonne! Your support is such a pleasure for me! Happy start of the new week for you!
    Big hugs from

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag..love the images..
    Thank you for joining in with the Bunting/Flag challenge at Tag Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tag with the Jane faces and great bunting stamp Yvonne. And your journal page is fantastic! I love the textured layers, all the stencilling and colors. Thanks for joining AJJ again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your art today! sounds like you had fun too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arty fun here love so much your fabulous work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful backround,love the colors and stamp too,love it.
    happy week,dear yvonne.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a delightful tag, full of fun and celebration, and I love the gorgeous colours and amazing image in the page - a beautiful piece. I've been so out of the loop again for the last month... time to do better!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fun tag! Your journal page looks fabulous - love those colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a marvel. I simply adore the tag. It has so much color, too. But talk about color! Your journal entry is incredible. I truly LOVE it. LOVE it. I've never seen rice paper before, but it certainly did the trick. I think that may be why I don't use modeling paste. This is wonderful and the inky fingers are great. My problem is, I can get the ink off my fingers, but NOT off my fingernails. They require about two days of washing and soaking and washing and --- you get the picture. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey and sorry I'm running so far behind.

    ReplyDelete