Friday 24 March 2017

An Art Exhibition for AJJ


I am out and about in my imagination today for

 and going   to an Art Exhibition, where I would be able to see many paintings by my favourite artists all under one roof. 
 Now I think this outing would appeal to many folk as it does to me.





I did use my own background, but all the additions were computer additions [notes in my side bar].





So how will I spend today,,,
I will pull up a chair, beside my patio door,. If its warm I will open it, if not I can still see what is out there in my garden.  Get a few of my favourite art books close by  and a cup of something hot. Then think about these artists and how they transport us to seeing  what they could  see, when they were ,   'out and about'.

Thank you for stopping by today, your company is very much appreciated.

14 comments:

  1. Just AMAZING dear Yvonne! Wish you a wonderful day - hope it is warm enough and you can open the door as well!
    Stunning page !
    Happy Friday!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to spend the day! I think its perfect. And I really love your collage of art on your page. It is beautiful. I hope you find lots of inspiration and its warm enough to open your door and enjoy a beautiful day. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to an art exhibit, it would be nice to see so many different paintings in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always LOVE your imagination, Yvonne. If it weren't for your imagination and theme this month, who knows where we would be. I so enjoy this imaginary trip you took us on today. It was fabulous, because there is nothing better than visiting an art museum, if only in our minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely pages Yvonne, love the idea of your outing today.
    Hope the sun keep shining for you, Enjoy.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is fantastic, and you know how much I like to be in museums and galleries. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page and a dream day for a you. I hope the sun shone all days sit did here

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your imaginary art collection. Do you do what I do when I visit a gallery? In each room, I'm allowed to "take home" one artwork and have to decide which. This way, you can have as many as you like, I guess - lovely idea for a page!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your imaginary art gallery visit today, a really lovely page.
    I hope the sun was shining through your patio door, that's one of my favourite places to sit as well.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your collage of different artists is beautiful and your background reminds me of a wallpaper on which these paintings would hang - perfect! It's been sunny here today and we enjoyed a walk to town and an afternoon tea at Alice's Tearooms :-) . Hope you got to enjoy the sunshine too! Wishing you a Happy Weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous idea - love this!
    Sounds an ideal way to spend the day with all your art books -
    hope you have managed to do that today.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful page and ideas Yvonne!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty page and background. xoxo

    ReplyDelete