Sunday 24 July 2016

Fairies in my Garden for AJJ


In my garden there are....Fairies
Well I can always wish and believe that this statement were true.
A hybrid page for ....
Art Journal Journey






This is the base of my page in the journal.
Lots of colour splats.
It was an Indigo Blu poppy image, which was first stamped onto tissue before sticking down and colouring.
I nearly gave up as it looked such a mess

. However, my answer was to add some digital additions and I think it was improved enough to share it with you today.

Thank you again for calling by.
 My month as a Guest Hostess at Art Journal Journey is rapidly coming to an end , so if you are thinking of joining us please do so, time is......' Marching On'.

Thank you for  taking the time to call in to see me today,
you are very welcome.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely page and there are fairies at the bottom of mine too
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure there are fairies in all gardens, we just need to believe in them. Thanks for another lovely page for AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love LOVE this Yvonne - fabulous to see the transformation from your
    original background too.
    Those fairies are adorable.
    Smiled about 'mess' - it looks great to me :)
    Happy Sunday to you - looks like another hot day again.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Yvonne but alas I think the sheep and cattle frighten my fairies away!!!

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little fairies are so cute. I love how you used them in silhouette form. They do look like they are boogieing down. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Yvonne;
    Beautiful background so cute de fairies nice page !!I Love it !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Yvonne, your garden looks perfect for the fairies.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased that you have room in your garden for fairies to dance Yvonne. I love this beautiful page

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see little fairies flying about, sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous page Yvonne. Love the beautiful design!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic page Yvonne! The fairy images and the quote are a superb addition to the lovely base you created. Have a great week! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantasic page meggy,the fairires are pretty,love your page so much.
    happy week,here is very hot summer.


    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who believes in fairies is the happiest !
    Let's believe in fairies!
    I love your hybrid artpiece Yvonne!
    ♥♥♥
    Thank you hostess-fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful month of inspiration it is Yvonne with thanks to you and all the participants!
    Your fairy page is precious.
    The silhouettes work beautifully to add magic and mystery to your collage.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea of fairies dancing in the space you have left for them in your garden! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW very cool...big idea. Fantastic!!!
    Greets Carola

    ReplyDelete