Tuesday 10 December 2019

Coffee on T day.


Hello everyone calling in today, its 
 where  we are always made very welcome with a drinks related post.
I have lined up a few festive mugs and will be making tea or coffee the choice is yours.
I just had to create a journal page as well







On the left is how the page began. a smooshed background,
[for me this means rubbing my page over an inky mess on my work surface] sprayed with water until every bit is used up and not wasted, then a I stamped the numbers.  Another die cut clock and a picture of a cake stand ,  I let the computer and me take over adding additions. 
I always seem to promote tea on Tuesdays,so today, its a big hug in a mug for everyone who prefers coffee.

It has been a busy few days, but I finally managed to finish writing my Christmas cards, so my next task today  will be a visit to the post. office. No doubt there will be a queue of folk,  where normally you meet perhaps one other person.

As my page includes some numbers and words I will be adding my it to.....
and my December theme of Words and Numbers
Life does happen  and things get on top of us, its good to step back a little, take a deep breath and pour yourself a reviving cup of  coffee or tea.  Take a fresh look and count the positive things.
Tomorrow is always  another day.

Have a good day everyone.



19 comments:

  1. Now this journal page is definitely to my taste. I think I'll try one each of the drinks and baked goods, yummy! Just came back from a long walk and I'm hungry! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous coffee page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the digital with the actual on this page Yvonne. I will take a cookie and a cup of tea. Not coffee for me. You have the best mugs and these holiday ones are no different. Hope it is a great rest of your T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page and gorgeous colours with ahhhh my cup of tea/coffee....lovely display of cups.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and cute mugs!!! Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another really lovely journal page using your digi skills-love the coffee theme! Nice cups to choose from too-I'll take that sweet birdie one in the middle please;) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute festive mugs and I love your coffee page Yvonne! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Yvonne, and those mugs are perfect!!
    Happy T wishes Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please ;) what a delightful invitation :) I like seeing the seasonal mugs. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mugs are so cheery. I'm especially fond of the robin mug as the sweet, little bird is so different from the American robin. The page you made reminds me of a menu board at a cafe. I'll skip the coffee and order a Chai tea latte in the robin mug with a scone, please. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love a cup of tea in the robin mug please, I guess you'd probably know I'd chose this one ...lol 😉. Your coffee page is fabulous too! I've been to the post office today to post a few parcels, luckily I got there home and back before the rain started again 😀. Sending you Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mugs. Lovely to drink hot chocolate out of (or coffee)
    And a beautiful page you made too.
    Have a lovely T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  13. the cups parade is sweet every single one of them and your journal is wonderfully designed!
    Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your mugs. Beautiful artwork. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stopping by to let you know I’m back online. Both my internet AND my phone were down. I walked to my foodie friend Sally’s to use her phone to call the phone company and Sharon who graciously left the message you saw at T time.

    I complained to the phone company that my internet often goes down on Mondays. I bet Sharon is getting tired of hearing from me on Monday afternoons. I asked the repair person what the problem was and he said “a line down the block had broken,” and after he repaired it, he came here and reset my phone AND internet lines. This was the greatest early Christmas gift I could have received. Yes, I’m doing a happy dance.

    I can’t possibly catch up with you at the moment, but I am simply grateful that you chose to visit and spend T time with me today. Thank you for that.

    I adore the mugs and coffee is of course, my drink of choice. I also love your journal page. You have really outdone yourself this month, dear friend. It's perfect for AJJ and T this Tuesday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great mugs and a fantastic page Yvonne!
    Well done with finishing the xmas cards.

    Have a great rest if the week !
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the smooshed background, already the colour of a nice latte, and the coffee and cakes look delicious!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your wintry mugs, Yvonne, and the "Life happens. Coffee helps." page. Good for you on chaining the Christmas cards. Though one loves doing them, it always feels good to finish.

    Happy T-day! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks good enough to eat! xoxo

    ReplyDelete