Sunday 17 March 2019

St Patricks Day

Happy St Patrick's Day


If you celebrate today I hope it will be a good one for you.

This is the  digital postcard I made between watching the last of the Six Nations Rugby matches 
on Television yesterday.  If you like this sport it was one amazing day . The results are here.


Another page resulting from my recent play day
 for Jo's Hello Springtime  theme  over at....

The base  was mop up distress colours and some stencils,  they all seemed to blend  together  reasonably well. The fern  and other images are All&create stamps. I did fussy cut the dragon fly. and coloured it with ink pens. I computer generated the words which were part of the fern stamp and hadn't inked  up well enough to read.
The blues and green shades do have me thinking of springtime, even though it has been grey,
wet sometimes snowy and very windy these past few days.

Thank you for calling in, your visit is always  appreciated.


11 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day - happy Sunday dear Yvonne! A gorgeous piece - and I love that she flies with brave wings!
    Another wonderful page linked to Jo's theme! So pretty!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page, as always, and I love the cheery postcard for St Patrick - have a great day! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really understand how rugby is played. I've watched it a couple of times in the past and I guess I need to read about the rules. But I do love your journal page a lot. Can't wait for butterflies and dragonflies to come back out. And you've certainly created a nice St. Patrick's Day postcard too. As they say here in the US at least (not sure if its really Irish or not) Top Of the Morning to You. Or evening. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love your creations, especially your spring page 😁. The dragonfly is coloured so beautifully with the inks and the shades of green are perfect for springtime! Happy Weekend, it looks like you had fun watching the rugby! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful your St Patrick´s Day postal card yvonne !! It´s great ! And I also love very much your Art page with this fabulous background, and, this spectacular dragonfly !! Gorgeous !
    I wish you a very nice afternoon, and send you big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like rain in the background - hope that's not a forecast for April - I've had enough!!!! Great page, Yvonne - loose and free, I like it. I haven't used a dragonfly for ages but I love them, so maybe I ought to get them out again soon... Love your Paddy's Day postcard. I'm sure Liverpool will still be full of very drunk people celebrating - there's a huge Irish presence there. No surprise, really.
    Cath x
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what beautiful creations. Love them both.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and beautiful spring page.
    Have a great week ahead πŸ€

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your digi spring page Yvonne, a question..do you keep your digital work on a special external drive or do you actually print them up and put them into a journal book. I ask as I am doing digi scrap pages of my grand daughter and wasn't sure how to 'keep them'
    I will be away from April 10th until May 30th, so although I have scheduled posts but will not be able to comment on your posts.....hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant postcard! I love your journal page! I love this big stamp- I have still to use it as a whole! Love your dragonfly and the lovely colours you used! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete