Sunday 24 March 2019

Out of the shadows....


Colour....
is theme over at Moo Mania and More.
I am really happy using colour in my journals  so this theme really appealed to me.

I began   by  spraying some yellow paint onto the blank page, then used  modeling past
 through  a stencil [one of Leonie's]
When dried out I used distress oxides and cotton buds to colour the face. I didn't want  to try my luck with pens to bring out the features, the surface wasn't very smooth
  More   shading  to cover the white area and one of my favourite TH stencils.
I used Lynne's affirmations word stamps.

Thank you for calling in, you are always welcome here.


14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is simply amazing, my friend!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, a wonderful face. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool stencil.It makes a great centerpiece for your page. Which I must say is beautiful. Happy Sunday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a cool stencil and I love how you added all the colours and textures! Superb! Thank you very much for joining us over at Moo Mania & More dear Yvonne!
    Happy rest of Sunday and a good start into the new week!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wualaaaa Yvonne !! This is a Spectacular Art page !! Love the face with the texture paste ! It´s so great, love the lovely colours and shadows !! Just Amazing !!
    I wish you a very nice afternoon,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous, what a brilliant stencil, love how she seems to emerge from the flowers.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stencil used Yvonne, love this one and the gorgeous colour.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with that stencil. I was impressed by how much care you took with the shading. This was simply amazing and brilliant, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all the texture that you created is amazing! The design with all that beautiful colour looks fabulous 😁. I hope you had a lovely weekend and wishing you a happy new week! We have sunshine here today although the wind is a bit chilly ...lol 😉. J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a beautiful piece

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is both eerie and lovely, Yvonne. The background stencil is wonderful. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've not seen that stencil - isn't it fab - love what you created- what a stunning page!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is soooo stunning and eye-catching! xoxo

    ReplyDelete