Friday 15 March 2019

Just different....... and maybe a bit crazy


More play day shares today
First of all this tag made for the new theme. 'Hares and Rabbits'  at....


This was created in the digital program I use. [ notes in my side bar]

................................................

Now for something  a bit more hands on and messy.




I have lots of  pages that need  using up.
I probably started them off with an idea in mind, that somehow lost its way on the day.

The center photo on the left is where I picked up this page.

Stencils for the base and and AAll&create stamp.
Lets call her Freya.

I added the Dylusions image,  Freya's feisty alter ego, who is far from sweet and lovable.
So who's  the genius and who's the crazy one. 
Perhaps I  would say Freya,   for putting up with her alter ego as she really does like the quite gentle way of life.

I added the row of houses and extra  colours in the computer program I use.  Look close and It could be their minds met in the middle on neutral grounds.

Enough rambling from me today, 
I hope you are all  having a good day  and I appreciate you calling by
 to see what I have been making.

15 comments:

  1. You made a brilliant finish to that page.....and you made me smile this morning! I love your tag, you've given me a nudge to get on with something too! Having seen the weather forecast we will still be hanging on to our hats, but have a great weekend anyway!!!! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant love these pages and your tag, great ideas here and amazing creativity. enjoy your weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag and page! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pieces are wonderful, I think we are all a bit crazy to say the least. The tag you made is great, so funny, love the quote. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love a story around a page and this is wonderful. Love both characters and the pop of colour is fab. Your hare rabbit tag is wonderful and I love the quote used on it.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hare rabbit tag - and wow those page is simply stunning!The gift from above is that we are able to go with the flow - that adds the best to art! Being crazy is essential for Mixed Media -- one who is not crazy in a kind of way can't create such wonderful art! LOL!!!
    Happy start of the weekend my friend!
    Big, big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is really fun and beautiful. Love it.
    The mixed media-page is wonderfully created.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love this rabbit Yvonne !! So wonderful tag, and funny. Your page is also Gorgeous !! So clever the design !! You always amaze me with your so lovely Artworks.
    I wish you a very happy weekend,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both creations are lovely, Yvonne. I love the sentiment on your tag and your gorgeous background on the page. Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tag Yvonne and that fun quote. I think that applies to many of us at times, and the Alice in Wonderland theme is fun! I also love your experimental hands on messy page. One of your ladies looks a bit evil and the other looks like she is afraid...but all in good fun of course. No evil allowed in the art world unless it's the devil. Hope all is well and you are having a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. there is a great theme going on in both your pieces, the celebration of the uniqueness of the individual, not being judged by the standards of others. two great art pieces and one great message! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous all of these are brilliant.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just popping by for my weekly visit. Two fabulous projects Yvonne, love them both!
    Happy Sunday and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous pair of projects Yvonne! xx

    ReplyDelete