Sunday 9 December 2018

Autumn leaves


A hybrid page from me today, I thought we had had the last of the falling leaves
a couple of weeks ago, but after some very strong winds, there they were,
 gathered again in
different parts of the garden.



I used gesso as the base, scraping it on with a piece of plastic followed by a little random stamps and splatters. the harvest mice and seed were cut outs from a calendar.  The leaves and words are computer generated [notes in my sidebar]. I was going to cut out some stamped leaves, but the fingers were  not very happy with idea today after cutting out the mice,
 they just refused to hold onto the scissors any longer.

I will be linking my page to
where Bleubeard and Elizabeth are hosting the theme for this month...
Tis the Season or My favourite season..

Thank you for calling in to see me today,
you are always welcome here.



11 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal page, love the colours. There are lots of leaves on the ground here, too, the strong winds these past days blew them all about. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to your dilemma, dear Yvonne. I also have trouble holding onto scissors (and ink pens) after awhile. Having said that, I really appreciate you taking time to cut out these lovely mice, because they make a lovely addition to your adorable autumn journal entry. You put a LOT into this and it is wonderful. I'm so appreciative of the art you are making this month for us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutting out is not a favourite work of me either - I always try to avoid it! This mice are adorable and I love how real the digital added leaves look on this. What a lovely page Yvonne!
    Here are also strong winds and many leaves are now on the lawn in our garden. This looks so much like November - I don't like it. But I will not rake - no chance.I am just too lazy for this.
    Thank you for a wonderful entry for Elizabeth's December collection at AJJ!

    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rusty warmth of this, and the mice were well worth the cutting out - they're adorable. Love the texture in the background too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, and love seeing your digi works of art...very inspirational.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page Yvonne and yes we had exactly the same with the leaves which meant another sweep up yesterday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. whooo this is so so cute,love little mice, great background and texture to

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful page Yvonne. The little mice are adorable and I love the texture. Fall feels so long ago as we got our snow early, but I really enjoy having a bit more of this season from looking at your page. Happy enw week. Hugs-Erik

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been very busy again lately. I see lots of beautiful works here. (Collective Praise... I'm still in work stress)
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable little group of mice! I love these colours! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete