Tuesday 25 June 2019

Marerial Girl


Another challenge theme begins today over at
Material Girl
The prompt for the theme is..... be feminine and fancy, add lace, fabric, ribbons, materials, real or faux stitching etc .
Please pop over to see how the DT  interpreted this theme, there  a variety of awesome inspiration over there.



This is the tag I wanted to use on my page.
It was stamped with a variety of images  and if I remember correctly it was distress inks used to colout the tag.
Created a while ago  but stored waiting to be used, it would never be seen in a box, but I do look through my journals, so it seemed the right opportunity to use it here.

For the page I simply layered the background with stencils and shaded with distress oxides.

I used a piece of material , some lace and fibers  to give it a feminine look.


I think this girl likes pretty girly trimmings.



Thank you for calling in to see me, you are always very welcome here.

I will also link my page to Halle's theme ,,,,
Words to live by..... over at
Art Journal Journey



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, great idea with using the tag, so pretty. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. Lovely colours you choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fibres, Yvonne - a very feminine page - beautiful. So sorry you're not feeling so good, though. Get well hugs from me - get better soon!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stunning page! The colours and images are so feminine and I love the amazing tag that you created and how you layered it on the fabric and lace - so beautiful 😁. I hope you have a lovely week, enjoy! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful at all, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tag makes a beautiful focal image surrounded by the fibres and lace on your page, a lovely feminine piece.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ONE word! AMAZING!!!!The tag and the page Yvonne! You never cease to amaze me ! Thank you for yet another fabulous entry for AJJ! Happy T-Day!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this page so much!! Using the tag on the journal is brilliant...two birds one lovely stone. :)
    Thanks for linking with AJJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous page Yvonne! Great idea to use the tag! Hugs,Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh beautiful - those rushes on the tag are one of my favourite TH stamps, and they look just beautiful here. Gorgeous textures on the page too - lovely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page Yvonne, the tag is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yvonne, how utterly gorgeous! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag on page, Yvonne. It's so soft and lovely. Clever idea to place tag on a page so you can enter it for tag tuesday as well! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your material girl tag is wonderful and feminine, but that is only half the story. The way you layered that journal page is brilliant. Fabric, lace, softness versus stiff made this a gem. It's also great that you shared it with us at Art Journal Journey using Halle's theme.

    ReplyDelete