Tuesday 11 June 2019

Its a Man's World at TioT's



Its a Mans World........
The  new challenge is all about men and boys,
please pop over for all the details
 We hope you will join our new theme,
 the  DT girls have  shared  fantastic inspiration pieces .

I  find it hard to make cards for men, but its good to  get out of the comfort zone.
On the left is the  the card  with its   sentiment.   I am not fond of white space.  It is similar to the one I made for my OH's Birthday
 a few weeks ago.
It  is  a white card blank, next a  kraft card layer  with the TH image stamped onto  a plain paper, which I edged with Tea dye distress ink.  
For my inspiration card I added some digital scribbly lines as a frame.  I will get the courage to draw them free hand on the card
 before I have to use it.


Thank you for stopping by you are always very welcome here.

12 comments:

  1. wow, what a wonderful piece, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, Yvonne - the way you designed it makes it really striking :-) I love that border and hope you do scribble your own lines onto it because they do make all the difference. Gorgeous and fab image.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love that gorgeous stamp. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Yvonne.... I would NEVER be brave enough try to do anything on a card freehand!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great card Yvonne. I have this stamp and have never used it but it sure works perfect! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! I always struggle with masculine designs too but find it fun to create once I get started ...lol ๐Ÿ˜‰. The stamp is gorgeous and I love the words too - perfect ๐Ÿ˜. We have had a nice couple of days and now the skies are grey with rain forecast, so I guess I'll need to do the housework or maybe just stay in my craft room (grin!). Wishing you a great week! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Yvonne, I do love that image

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Yvonne, I love the image and it looks good with the scribbly frame. I think most people struggle with masculine cards, so this will be an interesting challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Yvonne(of course!) The Kraft base gives it the perfect background! I hope you did find the courage to scribble a frame as this looks so good! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I like the stamp what you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card! Love the vintage and rustic look and the motif is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You may hate doing men’s cards but you’ve pulled it off!.....again!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete