Thursday 11 April 2019

Gals just wanna have fun


Gals just wanna have fun
Another page for Wendy's theme of...
Having fun over at


This page was fun for me, if I  had stopped to think things through, it might never have been any further forward than the photo on the left.

 It began with a kraft journal page which had a thin coat of white gesso and the remains of some modeling paste through a stencil. There is also a  covering of blue shading.
 I had sorted though one of my piles of junk/ papers and found this picture in an old calendar. I  added random stamping to cover the white, not a colour I am comfortable with.
 Then stopped before it ended up looking even more of a mess.  

Thank you for calling in today, you are very welcome here.

14 comments:

  1. Love your happy girls having fun. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww this is absolutelly fantastique and so funny Yvonne !! Gorgeous background, and colours... yes the girls have fun time ! :) let´s go to the sea! Wonderful !
    I wish you a very nice afternoon
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous page Yvonne, that sentiment fits the page perfectly. Love the background and everything about it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun page
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out super, Yvonne. I love how you recycled a calendar page, and the awesome turquoise you used, too. Of course I had to laugh at the women who actually looked like they were having fun. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, too, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this super fun page Yvonne ! A======W=======E=====S=======O======M======E!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Art Journal Journey again!
    Happy weekend!
    Susixxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is amazing! I adore it. I want to be one of those ladies at the beach! Smile. What a supr page Yvonne! Happy almost weekend. Hugs-Erik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I wish I had that much energy, the ladies look as if they are having a great time. Lovely page and thank you again for sharing with us on Art Journal Journey.
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun page! I bet it was fun creating all the texture and layering the colours too - beautiful 😁. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cannot even begin to tell you how happy and giggly this page makes me - I needed it today! Thanks! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love this page so much-had me smiling-very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh for the fun of splashing around like these lasses!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete