Tuesday 19 February 2019

Powder your.... at TioT's.


Powder  your .....
is the new theme over at Try it on Tuesdays

Please pop over to our blog where you will find  all the information
  and see how we interpreted the theme
Bleubeard and Elizabeth are our Guest Designer for this theme and have shared a fantastic tutorial you will find it here.





This is how my page started off.... as you can see I used my Kraft paper journal .... sprinkled it with some Paper Artsy Infusions powder, then sprayed on some water and waited for the colours to evolve.

The next stage was to add some random stamping.
The main image I used is a TH stamp
On this piece I used embossing power round the edges and yes you will be able to see a bit of blue as well as the gold.. They are both very old powders, the blue  was difficult to heat emboss, so I grabbed the gold and it worked.

The layers and additions came from my stash.

Thank you for calling in today,
I hope you will join us at TioT's.

19 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Yvonne. I love the colors. I've never seen infusions, so they fascinate me. I was very impressed with the stamping and all the embellishments you used, too. Great TioT entry, dear. I can't seem to get the TioT blog to refresh, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece Yvonne, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really absolutely stunning Yvonne! A wonderful page --- Happy TioT dear friend!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant page Yvonne! Love that rich colour on the Kraft and that image is just perfect! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an unusual theme, Yvonne. I've some powders I've never used so .....!
    This looks great, like a rusty page, and I like all the additions, also unusual (to me anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Mr. Balloon Man Yvonne. I love how your page has a slightly rusty and industrial look. Just enough. It is really pretty. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how your background turned out, Yvonne - the random stamping is brilliant and really gives a great effect. A fab page.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Yvonne. I love the Art sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic. I like the rust colors look to this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic way of using Infusions powder Ywonne! Love the page!
    Lula xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous page! The infusions powders add a lovely punch of colour to your background and I love the heat embossing too 😁. The image for some reason reminds me of batman which in turn made me smile as I always think of the Fools and Horses episode when I think of batman ...lol 😉. I hope you are having a lovely week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a lovely page Yvonne, like the look of the infusions colours

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous page Yvonne, background looks great and I love that image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, this is awesome use of your powders, great page.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great page Yvonne with fabulous layering and stamped image. Enjoy the rest of the week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a so so Gorgeous Art journal page Yvonne !! It´s just amazing, and I like very much the colour of this infustions, the stamp and layers are lovely. The quote is simply fabulous. Great !
    I wish you a very nice afternoon
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the random background stamping. Orange to the rescue! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. The infusions look fab on that Kraft card Yvonne, like brusho's I never seem to use those little pots of magic as often as I should. I love those extra embellishments and that quote is perfect for the day. I need to make note of that one.
    Like a snail i'm slowly making my way around the TioT ladies, Thank you for sharing Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete