Tuesday 29 March 2016

Just Friends for TioT's


'Add a Quote'......
is the challenge theme starting today over at Try it on Tuesdays.
Please pop over for all the details and see what we have all been making this time. 
We hope you will come and join us.



On the left  is a photo of my original card. A single layer for easier posting. It had a Brusho sprinkled background and the images are Paper Artsy stamps which I water coloured.
So as you will have guessed my  page has been added to with a few digital bits and pieces which  gave me more room to add a longer  quote. The background was an embossed  and coloured in my Craft Studio.

Thank you for calling to see me today. I always appreciate the comments you leave for me.

19 comments:

  1. Love your card and the wonderful sentiment. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute and well done.
    Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Yvonne! Love the adorable images and the beautiful colours and quote.
    Have a lovely day! Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your card Yvonne! The quote is great! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable images!! Love the sweet quote on the digi page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing way to show that quote. Those two friends, walking side by side, make me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Yvonne with a wonderful quote and terrific mix of artwork..

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an adorable piece, and a lovely accompanying quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so beautiful! I love all about this page! Gorgeous Yvonne!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makes me smile! P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love a bit of humour early in the week! Fun :-)

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great card to start with - the changes you made are wonderful!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the original card and it looks wonderful on your page with the added details, love your quote too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These two people are lovely and I especially like the fun one on the left. Nice reuse of your original card, it's good when we can do that with photo-editing and additions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowww, the card is beautiful and it looks fantastic on the page.
    Greets Carola

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these cute and quirky characters, and the pertinent quote.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe, this is adorable and what a brilliant quote, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you change things around to add to it and create something new, a great page from your fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this. It is very cute and that is a great quote. :)

    ReplyDelete