Tuesday 1 March 2016

Feminine and Fancy


Feminine and fancy is the new theme  at Try it on Tuesdays,
 as always we can interpret the theme however we would like.
 The girls have some fantastic examples to show you so pop over here for all the details.
We would love you to join us and see how you interpret our theme.

Once again I have two pieces to show you today.
The one above was digitally altered  in my Craft Studio  using elements from Mischief Circus kits.


This is the journal page I used  for the background.
It had been sprayed with inks and a variety of stencils used. Some inked with distress inks and also a small area of embossing to add a bit of texture. The image of the lady is a die cut.
I hope her day did have the happy ending she was looking for.

Thank you for calling in to see me today. I always appreciate the comments you leave for me


22 comments:

  1. Both the pieces are terrific Yvonne-one cheeky and fun and the other classy and sophisticated but both definitely feminine and fancy

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are both wonderful! I love the original as she looks as though she is in Paris for fashion week! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both! Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pieces are beautiful and very feminine, I love the die cut lady.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, I am mesmerized by that die cut dress, that IS fancy! Beautiful Yvonne, I love that shade of green. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so gorgeous. The frilly sexy dress really speaks to me. How striking. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most feminine and fancy pieces both of them-
    Beautiful design.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful feminine pages, I love them both.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both variations are fantastic Yvonne! Fabulous pages!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are BOTH wonderful, Yvonne, but I like the sassy first one best, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This are wonderful and so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pages are really beautiful and feminine, Yvonne, I especially like the die cut dress... so glamorous.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both pages are stunning Yvonne! Don't know which I prefer:) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow even more stunning pages Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two fabulous pages and they look so differen (had to check that they were the same background) love them both.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pages. The Lady die cut is so fancy, and love the pretty border on the digital page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful I like the color variation in the first very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful I like the color variation in the first very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if we could just end every day could have a happy ending. Both of your journal entires are wonderful. Being a person who has always marched my own drummer, I especially like the first one. I just wish I would have looked like this gal. These are beautiful, and the green worked out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally awesome Yvonne......love both of your creations x I am totally hopeless when it comes to digital stamps.
    Love the way you have created a similar look with paints, stamps and die cuts
    Tfs
    Annie x x

    ReplyDelete