Saturday 26 March 2016

Happy Easter and a Woodland Easter egg hunt for AJJ


Happy Easter 
 to all my friends out there in Blogland.


A hybrid page starting out with an embossed painted base layer.





I used this layer from my art journal next.
 I have a photo taken at this stage before it was completed, so I could use it on my hybrid pages, altering the colour shades
 to suit the page.





The early stages of making a  'just for you'  card, came next. I have just got my hands on a set of Tim Holtz Wild flowers stamps and was needing to ink some up. I have a pile of inked and splashed papers waiting to be used. 

So after the layering, I added a few elements of my own and from  Mischief Circus.






By the time I was taking this photo the light was realy poor, but this is the  resulting card I made. Adding a  some quilling flowers and  stamped fussy cut leaves.

........................................................................
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Easter wishes to all the folk at
a  digital page for the current challenge theme
If you go down to the woods today....
hosted by Chris


I hope little Eva finds all the chocolate eggs hidden in the wood today.
She is even whispering in Mr Rabbbit's ear,  for clues, where should she   look next.

Thank you for stopping by today, and for looking at what I have been making.
The comments you leave for me are always very much appreciated.

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and journal page, I think we have similar themes for AJJ this time round! Thanks for joining us again at AJJ, and Happy Easter. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes Yvonne fabulous images and themes for this weekend.
    Happy Easter.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family Yvonne and the card a journal page are ver beautiful

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and digital pieces Yvonne!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs, Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Yvonne, glad you managed to get the Wildflower stamps.
    Love the digital page, little Eva is so cute.
    Happy Easter.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, the wildflower stamp is perfect for this and the AJ Easter page is cute :-)

    Happy Easter

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card - love how it was created! Your digital page has me smiling as we are just about to set my GD on her egg hunt and trying to work out whether she does still believe that the Easter Bunny has left them or whether she is being clever not to let on!! A truly fabulous AJJ entry and Thank You for your suport! Have a wonderful Easter Day! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter. Lovely page again Yvonee, beautiful colours and fabulous image...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. As she kisses his ear! Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two incredibly lovely Easter pag+es and a beautiful card. You come up with the best use of your art. It's incredible. Happy Easter to you, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These two pieces are so sweet. The Thinking of Your is beautiful and shows so well you ability to do so many interesting things to your work before it is finally competed. Little Eva in the Woods is precious. I love the way she is whispering to the bunny. I so wish you lived close by so I could come and take some lessons from you. I have no clue what a "hybrid page" or how you get your little pictures on the papers. I am assuming you are scanning and printing the pages and pictures from one of Mischief Circus and then adhering them to the paper. I love both of these, but you know me....my favorite is Eva looking for her chocolate eggs. I have been on break from commenting for a bit trying to get a handle on things, but I getting started back now. Love you. Happy Easter. genie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pages and a great card Yvonne! Happy Easter. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally fab pages Yvonne xx Love that painty background and the TH wildflowers are wonderful too.

    Have a Happy Easter
    HUgs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful art, Yvonne.
    Happy Easter to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Easter post - your flower card is simply lovely! We're working 2 - 11pm today so just time to dash round and wish you a happy Easter!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Easter makes Yvonne, love the spring like colours. It's been so cold here today, lovely to see some sunshine colours in blog land at least.
    Happy Easter, hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty Easter card and page, and love the little girl looking for eggs, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pieces Yvonne! I love the soft greens, so pretty and perfect for Easter. Sending out Easter wishes to you and your family! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very good page and card, also the digital piece.
    Hope you had a happy Easter too.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete