Tuesday 11 January 2022

In with the new.... at TioT's

 


'In with the New'

is the first theme for 2022  over at

 Try it on Tuesdays

where you will find all the details  and can see  what we have been sharing with you there.

I have made this layered  card using one of my new stamps from All&Create.

The image was water coloured, and I used a puddle of green paint on another  stamp

to create  the leafy surround instead of ink.  I think I need more practise with this technique.

The butterflies and sentiment were digital additions.



So I am sharing a new stamp and a new  way of stamping an image with you today.

Thank you for calling  here and I hope you will join us at TioT's.


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous card Yvonne. I love that owl too! Its a perfect way to start the new year. Hope its going well for yo. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Yvonne, I do like your new stamp and I love the leafy background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Yvonne ! The little owl is really beautiful, love the colours, love the stamp, and the great background.
    Have a nice Wednesday, and big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece. I had to miss out this time as I am in the clinic. , Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful. I can see why you like that new stamp and I like how you treated the background, too. This turned ouot fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful design! I love the owl and the way you added the colours, your new stamp and techniques look so much fun too 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card - I love that owl and the leafy green background is a perfect setting. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Yvonne! I love the owl.
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. owls are wonderful birds, so are your art. :)

    ReplyDelete