Friday 29 May 2020

Flowers in her hair


A last page for Mia's theme..... Flowers
 this month at Art Journal Journey
We have been so happy to see all the fantastic entries everyone has shared with us for the theme and for Mia's inspirational pages.
This hybrid page started with a mop up paint and stencil base, which I then
added images to in the digital program I use.

I still haven't been able to catch up with you all, the lap top finally gave up
 and spat all its toys out the pram. I have lost quite a bit of digital art work,
 I'll get our sons to have a look at it for me when they are allowed to visit me properly
 and come inside the house.
 So I am catching  snippets of time  on the main desk top computer
 when hubby is settled for  a snooze.
The email system still isn't working properly, but I do shout thank you that I can still get the internet.

However you spend your day,
I hope it will be a good one for you.





13 comments:

  1. Your journal page is gorgeous, I'm singing 'if you are going to San Francisco....' Nice memories. Sorry about your laptop, that's annoying. Mine is on its last legs, too, scary! Have a great day, look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That very nice your journal page, so romantic! It's a good thing that some of the internet is still with you!
    Have a beautiful day, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beauty Yvonne. So sorry to hear about your computer and what you have lost. Oh technology. It is a blessing and a curse. Hope you are having a nice FRiday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no - so sorry to hear you've lost artwork in the collapse of your laptop - that's very sad and frustrating. Maybe someone tech savvy will be able to save it. For now, I'm very much enjoying the page you've shared here - the bold colour contrasts bringing life to the wonderful vintage photo - it's beautiful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you can recover some of what you've lost Yvonne - such a shame to lose so many gorgeous pieces. Another wonderful page Yvonne.
    Keep smiling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designed journal and fabulous colours, really nice.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely hybrid page, Yvonne. Vintage, romantic and elegant! Thank you so much for joining again my challenge at AJJ. Kisses, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so sad. Maybe she feels with you about the lost work on your PC/Laptop...
    Mine is a pain, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I love about this entry is the stencil background and the way the focal image appears to be a transfer. I really love this and it may be one of my favorites this month. Such a lovely and thought provoking entry for Mia's theme at AJJ, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely page Yvonne, love how the vintage image seems to emerge from the bold colours in the background.
    I hope someone can recover your digital artwork when things start to get back to normal, it must be so frustrating.
    Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry you lost so much of your digital art, Valerie. Usually data can be recovere. I have my finger crosed.

    Beautiful page! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your last flower page is awesome. Great details and colors and a serene feel. Hoping you can recover the art! I know you are frustrated about all this and then having to wait due to C-19. I am crossing my fingers too! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Late to the party! I’m on a catch up mission again.....love the face & colours of this one.

    Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete