Tuesday 3 August 2021

Keep it Simple at........ Try it on Tuesdays

 


'Keep it Simple'

is our new theme over at Try it on Tuesdays.

I have made this card  using a single ALL& Create image and coloured it with watercolour paint.
Leaving a large area white is not something I am comfortable with [the black edge is a piece of card that I used   as a base to get the photo ] I would have liked to shade the edges of the card and perhaps add a border, but I had to stay within the theme's guidelines.
We do hope you will join us and share your
 'Keep it simple',  ideas, cards  and projects .  

16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! The flower looks so elegant surrounded by the white and the black border finishes it so beautifully - love it 😁. I hope that you're having a lovely week and wishing you a Happy August! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Yvonne. I am not a friend of white space, either, and find it very hard to make! Have a good week, look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Yvonne! I LOVE the white space!!! Hope you have a wonderful week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to keep it simple Yvonne. This card is just gorgeous. You make white space an art form with it. And the flowers are pretty too. Hope August is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image Yvonne, your watercoloring is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I think it is beautiful. Simple, NO. Understated, YES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful in design and color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Yvonne, its a beautiful flower,doesnt need anything else,simple but beautiful

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Yvonne, that flower is stunning and doesn't need anything else. I must admit I find it hard to leave the white space untouched!.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying again - internet problems! I love the simplicity here Yvonne and that is a beautiful image! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card Yvonne, that stunning coloured image needs no more as it speaks for itself. Such a pretty card.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your flower and the words are just perfect the way they are. It would make a good card for almost any occasion.

    ReplyDelete