Tuesday 20 July 2021

Feathered Friends at TioT's

 


A new theme starts today over at Try it on Tuesdays....
'Feathered Friends'.
How you interpret the theme and materials you use is entirely up to yourselves
 We hope you will join us and have fun  and look forward to seeing what you make.

My mop up  journal page began by  adding  some torn music paper, die cut grasses/flowers
 and a fussy cut stamped bird. 
The bees and the words I added in the digital computer program I use.
The bird may be singing while the bees add the backing tune, it is a real pleasure to listen to them sing .

Thank you for calling in today, stay safe and keep well.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Loving how you used the mop up page and the bird looks perfect with the digital magic that you added 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so serene and beautiful Yvonne! LOVE those colors and your bird and sentiment! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful page Yvonne. The red was a great choice for a background. It is different but beautiful. And I like how you added the bees. Smile. Hope all is well. Have a great week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Yvonne. Birds always brighten our days with their cheerful songs. I hope you ae doing well! look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchanting creation. I agree the quote. Nature is full of music if you listen to.
    Happy week 🐦🐝

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved this bird image and the grey against the vivid coral is amazing! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Yvonne! The torn music paper and flower background is so pretty and I love the gorgeous coral colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab page , Yvonne, lovely colours and quote

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I am so late visiting. I really like the colors you chose for this. It makes the page feel so warm and inviting. I love the sheet music, the fussy cut bird, and your bees. Add to that the quote and you have a stylish and enjoyable page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly beautiful Yvonne! Great idea to add some bees too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy hearing bird song, lovely page.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful page Yvonne! Listening to birdsong is so soothing for the soul.
    Happy Sunday,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete