Tuesday 6 July 2021

Travel and Adventure ..... at Try it on Tuesdays

 


A new challenge theme begins today over at Try it on Tuesdays.

Travel and Adventure.

Please pop over to TioT's to see what we have all been making.

We also have some good news to share 

Tammy from My Craft Central

is joining us there.

We are all looking forward to seeing how you interpret this theme .

With restrictions, visiting other countries isn't allowed in many parts of the world, so my page represents a hope that if your destination of choice is to somewhere hot to see the animals in the wild. you will enjoy the  adventure and the journey when  we are free to travel again.

My  digital  journal page began  with a hands on page

 using  a stamped image of a mother and her baby elephants...layers including paper and material scraps

  I created the page with the giraffes

 in the digital computer program I use



Thank you for calling in to see me.

Stay safe everyone

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Yvonne, one lovelier than the other. Love the colours you have used, too. Have agreat week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art journal spread Yvonne! LOVE how you do your digital art work! And those Elephants and Giraffes are perfect for this adventure! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous travel and adventure spread Yvonne. It's rather romantic because it is done in those beautiful vintage colors. It makes me want to watch Out of Africa or one of those set in the old days movies. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing pages! I love the sweet images and your rustic vintage page designs, such a beautiful place to travel and enjoy an adventure 😁. Also giraffes have always been a favourite of mine - perfect! Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw this, I thought "Out of Africa." It sure reminds me of what I think of when I think of visiting Africa. It's a charming beauty with the stamped elephants and your digital magic, which always intrigues me. Nicely done, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pages are gorgeous Yvonne! Beautiful images especially the elephant and her baby and I love the earthy color tones! I'm so happy to be part of the TIOT team! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page Yvonne, love the vintage colour and the animal images

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yvonne, I too thought of "OUt fo Africa." Lovely images, texgures, colors and focus on adventure. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome collages! They are stunning and it's nice to see a different theme. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Yvonne - it would be so great to see animals in the wild -although I'm not sure i would enjoy the heat! I love your pages and you know I am always impressed with your digital page. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both pages are beautiful; extra ordinary I love the spread. The colors are perfect for the Africa theme.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one Yvonne, it's beautiful!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pages. Would like to go traveling just now. Stay save.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pages and love the pretty colours and design. xx

    ReplyDelete