Tuesday 27 April 2021

Inspired by a Song ..... at TioT's

 


Inspired by a Song...

is the new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays.

We hope you will join us there,

 please pop over to see which songs we all chose for inspiration.

The song I chose for my inspiration was....

We are family---- by Sister Sledge.

Families- sisters, brothers, cousins........

 have not been able to get together for many months but  imagine the joy 

and fun that  they will be able to have when  the restrictions

 we are all living with just now are raised.


My digital  journal page relates to a few of the cousins dancing with joy 

to the beat of the music, while maybe their parents are sitting  watching, talking,

 glad to be in each others company again. 

Happier, carefree days that hopefully  will return soon

.I will also link this page to  Art Journal Journey

where we are remembering Eileen with a theme she had chosen .'.Inspired by.' 
My inspiration was the song  I chose to use on the page.


Stay safe and keep well.



14 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Yvonne, like your happy family together. I think we have all missed being together with others these past months! Look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great song. I think I will listen to it when I work in the garden today Yvonne. It gets your feet going. ANd that's what these kids are doing too. Fun page. Hope you are hanging in there and doing well. Take care. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful and happy page this is! Liberation is happening slowly up here which is why the weather has reverted to the usual rubbish!!!

    Stay safe

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy page ...
    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun page Yvonne, love those happy kids and it's a great song choice

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun page, love the figures dancing on the fungi.
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only have one Brother. He´s a good dancer whilst I have two left feet. But I danced with him on his Wedding Day. Sweet page and thank you for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy page full of joy of children. We here in Finland are loosing restrictions especially these of children.
    Have a happy day and the rest of April xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dance kids, she are very fun from the Journal page!
    Have a good day, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and fun page, great song!
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm late visiting. I love your little people dancing with each other, Yvonne. Cousins, sisters, brothers, all the little ones will be so happy when they can once again play with each other. It's also a perfect addition for Art Journal Journey honoring Eileen's theme. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Yvonne! It will be good to get together and I think I'll be doing a happy dance as soon as it's safe enough to spend some time with family! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Yvonne, hope you are doing well. This is a happy page indeed and helpful in remembering this won't be forever, because it's beginning to feel that way and that's not good for any of us. Love the lyrical sentiment, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The kids are so cute and the background is so well done. I love your focus on dancing here. Happy, fun, and makes me smile! Hugz

    ReplyDelete