Tuesday 7 July 2020

Using Book Pages at TioT's

Use Book Pages...
is our new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays
Please pop over for all the information and see how  the
TioT's gang interpreted this theme.

For this journal page I used two  pages from an old French paperback book,
 it had no cover  and I got it for 10p  in a Charity shop. 
It was well aged, fragile  and tearing around the edges.
  next came the stencil for my base starting place.
I used  distress inks  through the stencil.
Then I water coloured the poppy image,
 adding the butterflies in the digital program I use...
[notes for this in my side bar.]

We hope you will join in  and have fun  with this theme.
stay safe
 and thank you for calling in to see me today.




12 comments:

  1. I like this one very much.
    Poppy-fan over here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Yvonne, love the bright and sunny colours. Charity shop finds are always great for crafting. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page here, love that image and adorable colours...great post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, lovely yellow and red colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous art journal spread! It is so elegant!!!! LOVE that flower image!!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab journal page Yvonne. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page for TIOT I love the theme too

    ReplyDelete
  8. These poppies look so pretty on the bookpage. This is gorgeous Yvonne. This is perfect for the new challenge at TIOT for sure. Happy Tuesday-or hope it is going well is what I should say. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. The poppies look fabulous against the sunshine yellow of your background, a gorgeous page.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful page! I love how you used the book pages in the background and the bright yellow makes those red poppies shine out from the page - perfect 😀. Happy July and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poppies, my favourite flowers, love your page

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Yvonne, there's nothing better than stamping onto book pages. Love this theme, keeping everything crossed I get chance to play along with you all.. Thank you for the inspiration Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete