Sunday 20 February 2011

Shades of green.

I have just recently found this blog called  Stampin for the Weekend.  Challenge No4  this week is Monocrome, to use varying shades of one colour. There are some gorgeous examples to see on the blog.
For my card I used a mixture of papers for the background, the stamped rose is a favourite, that has long lost its makers mark. As you  can see green is a favourite colour of mine, the pale shades have photographed looking a bit beige, but they are a green in real life.
I also found another blog with a Monocrome challenge Stampin'B. via my friend Caz's blog.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, please visit my blog for a little surprise for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Yvonne, love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, it does look beige, pleased you found Stampin B's it's a ncie challenge blog. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Your design layout is so spectacular, and the ribbon treatment just sets it off. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete