Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feel the Love

The theme of the challenge this week  at Try it on Tuesdays is Love, Valentines day is coming and Love is in the air. Please pop over and see the super cards made by Joan our guest designer this week and the rest of my DT mates.
We have  a new sponser for this weeks challenge, One Stop Cards and Crafts.
For my card I used die cut shapes for the hearts and wings, embossed with gold and edged with gold flakes. One of the  paper layers is fromTH seasonal paper stack, real old fashioned valentine pictures. I used a Martha Stewart butterfly edger down the side.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the luurrvvee! A lovely Valentine card. hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. def a love...ly card Yvonne love the wings and heart
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Yvonne, the wings and heart are lovely,true valentine colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine card Yvonne. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created the most unique winged heart EVER!

    Also, I love the gold with the deep red and vintage image background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Yvonne perfect for Valentines. xx

    ReplyDelete