Saturday 5 February 2011

GC89 Kings and Queens.

This months Chestnut theme challenge is Kings and Queens, there are some absolutely inspirational examples on the Gingersnap Creations blog.
I remember when working in school, the younger  ones loved to dress up and play in ther imaginary world of being a king or queen. I have made many crowns over the years.
Okay so the background is created with TH stamps, distressed ink and cosmic shimmers  to colour.  The images are some Zetti stamps I haven't used in ages. Great frocks I thought,  to wear  while waiting for the man of their dreams.
Think I am getting hooked on   journalling.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look

5 comments:

  1. Terrific journal page Yvonne (it is addictive isn't it..lol) Thank you for playing Kings and Queens at Gingersnaps. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fabbie journalling pages,I've yet to do any, far too daunting
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I daren't start with an art journal - I can see how addictive it could be and don't have the time for the projects I'd like to do as it is...I'll just have to enjoy other peoples and yours is fabulous! Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE pages, Meggy--I'm hooked on handbound books right now, maybe it's about the same as art journaling?

    The images you used are great!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Meggy on your win for Gingersnaps showcased artist! Your work is beautiful and this is a well deserved win!!!

    ReplyDelete