Tuesday 20 August 2024

Make it Feminine.... at TioT's

 Make it Feminine

is the new  theme for the next two weeks at

Try it on Tuesdays


Another digital card from me for this new theme.

I  added a frame to  the silhouette main image, then the hearts 

which I hope shows her sending love to a friend.

We hope you will join us for this theme,

 and enjoy seeing the work you share with us at TioT's.

Please pop over to see what the team have been making

 and find all the challenge theme details [here].



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! The design is amazing, I love the way she is sending love to her friend with the hearts taking flight 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Yvonne. It's very clever and I love how you chose the silhouette. Those hearts finish it off perfectly too. I hope August is going well for you and it's been a good couple of weeks since last challenge. Take care-hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yvonne - how lovely this looks with the love on its wa to a friend ! Sending you love, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, and I like the framing of the silhouette lady sending love and thinking of her friend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the silhouette lady

    ReplyDelete