Tuesday 6 August 2024

Keep it Simple ...... at TioT's

 


The  new challenge theme for the next two weeks over at

Try it on Tuesdays is......

'Keep it Simple'

I have made a simple digital card, that will be easy to send to friends and family,

 just to let them know I  am thinking of them..

Postage can be quite expensive these days but when you have internet it doesn't take long to send a greeting or a message  to let folk know that you care.

We hope you will join us at TioT's and share  your  projects with us,

what you make is entirely up to yourselves as long as you use the challenge theme.

 We all have different ideas and look forward to seeing yours,

 please pop over to the TioT blog to see what we have been making.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the pretty flower, I think we had the same thought on colours and flowers this week ๐Ÿ˜Š. Postage is so expensive, isn't it, I was at the post office the other day posting something to America and buying a couple of second class stamps and was shocked by the prices. Take care and Happy August! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Yvonne; I love that black eyed Susan. They are blooming all over the place at my house, so it's also timely. I hope all is well with you. Can you believe it is August? The year is flying. Hope all is well, and have a great week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Yvonne! I must say I do hand deliver most of the cards I make and if I can't I use a well known digital card firm. It wasn't so much the cost as the inefficiency of our local sorting office, hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Yvonne and perfect for letting people know they are in your thoughts. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS-tastic design. The flowers with the soft ink blending is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "Keep it Simple" theme for the next two weeks at Try it on Tuesdays sounds like a great opportunity to focus on minimalist designs. Your digital card is a lovely idea for staying connected with friends and family without the added expense of postage. I’m looking forward to seeing all the creative interpretations of this theme.

    I just posted a new blog post at www.melodyjacob.com. I invite you to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Yvonne, the floral image is so pretty and perfect for brightening up someone's day when they know you are thinking of them.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Yvonne ๐Ÿ˜
    Have a wonderful week ๐Ÿฆ‹

    ReplyDelete