Tuesday 3 September 2024

Make it 'Colourful' at TioT's

 


Make it Colourful.....

is the  theme of our new Challenge over at Try it on Tuesdays

I have created a  digital scrapbook page using some fun  images

 that  I'm sure to  have used in the past from my

image files [notes in my sidebar]. The background colours are  paint mop ups.

My imagination has the little radish  girl saying to her tall celery stick sister....

'look at that rabbit eating dad's carrots.

 Well,  seeing a blue  rabbit would make us all look again and have a smile.

Please pop over to TioT's to see what the team have been creating,

 we look forward to visiting you to see your ideas and colours for this theme.


6 comments:

  1. That rabbit definitely had me smiling. I thought it was not only unique, but colorful as well. Your radish and celery sisters had me smiling too. They are certainly different and very colorful. This was a fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy September Yvonne. This is a fun colorful page. I wonder what those veggie ladies actually think of that rabbit. They definitely look amused. I hope the new month is treating you well. It's always good to see you online. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! I love the bright colourful blue rabbit eating daddy's carrots and the little radish girl with her tall celery sister - fabulous 😊. Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly made me smile Yvonne! That blue rabbit is such fun, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the characters on this colourful page. Radish and celery girls made me wonder what their Daddy might be? I'm so pleased he wasn't the carrot being eaten by the blue rabbit, it's such a fun page.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful page Yvonne! I love the characters and colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete