Tuesday 17 September 2024

Black, white and ONE colour


 Its time for another challenge  over at 
for the next two weeks the theme will be.....
Black, white and one  colour. 
 The colour  is your choice
and we look forward to seeing what you have made.
 Please pop over to the TioT's blog for all the information
 and to see  the teams added colour choices.
Another simple digital card from me with my colour of choice being yellow.
  I enjoy making simple digital cards these days,
 so quick and easy to send to friends and family.

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Yvonne. That pop of yellow really catches my eye, and I like the writing in it also. I hope all is well and you're having a super September. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this very much Yvonne! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful Yvonne- a perfect colour choice for the time of year, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous design! I love the yellow flower and smoothing combination, it contrasts the black and white so beautifully - perfect 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete