Tuesday 31 October 2023

Sparkle all the way .....at TioT's

 


'Sparkle all the Way'....

is our challenge theme for the next two weeks over at
Please call over to see how we interpreted this topic,   we are 
looking forward to seeing what you have been creating.

I have made another digital page,
 with  this  little one dreaming that she could be dancing
 in the moon light with the stars all twinkling around her.
Isn't imagination a wonderful thing no matter how old you are.
[Notes about my digital pages can be found in my sidebar.]
Thank you for calling in here, 
your visit is very much appreciated.


8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Yvonne. It feels frosty, and the sparkle the frost/ice crystals give. And a fairy makes it very magical. This is a great page for TIOT. I hope all is well with you, and you're having a lovely end of October. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly card, so pretty! Hope you are doing well, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and I love your sparkly design! The twinkling stars are perfect 😊. Happy November! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely page Yvonne, that little flower fairy is so sweet and perfect against the sparkly blue background
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am humming 'Dancing In the Moonlight as I look at your lovely fairy. This really is beautiful Yvonne hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh it´s a so Lovely page Yvonne, I loove it, the colours are perfect for dancing on. So beautiful with the sparkles.
    I wish you a very nice weekend, and send big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sparkly design Yvonne, the colours bring me to winter with is blue and glistening background.
    Happy creative November Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you approached the theme to make this gorgeous, dreamy page.

    ReplyDelete