Tuesday 3 October 2023

Autumn .... at TioT's

 


Our theme for the next two weeks over at

Try it on Tuesdays.......is

'AUTUMN'

I chose to  focus on my favourite autumnal colours the rusty red and brown shades

and create this digital scrapbook page. Out walking in the local woodland the leaves crunch

and we can still occasionally hear the owl though not as much as during the summer.

You can interpret the theme  

in  any style, mediums etc that  you  enjoy using.

We hope you will join us  at TioT's, call over to find all the information

 and see how we interpreted the theme

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous digital scrapbook page! The rusty red and brown shades of autumn that you included are perfect, and I love the owl that you included too. Happy October 😊. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is gorgeous, such beautiful colours. Autumn is always my fave season. I hope ou are doing well! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is wonderful Yvonne. I love the owl. They do seem to say autumn, don't they? And of course it isn't autumn without pumpkins and colored leaves-at least here in New Hampshire. I hope all is well with you. Happy October. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Yvonne, this screams autumn. Love the leaves, the pumpkins, and even the owl. This turned out great. You do digital SO well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page Yvonne, love the rich Autumnal colours and the owl perching on his pumpkin looks fabulous.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page Yvonne with those beautiful colours and I love the owl. We used to have an own perch on top of our dormer window,bit spooky laying in bed with it hooting just above you !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love this Yvonne, you have brought together wonderful elements that I love, a true reflection of Autumn.
    Happy October Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design all all the beautiful fall colors and images! Thanks so much for having me as your guest at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete