Tuesday 14 November 2023

Baby its cold outside........ at TioT's


 
Baby its Cold Outside...
 is the new theme for the next two weeks over at
A digital journal page again from me, a cold,  winter scene,
magical days for children to play in the snow,
 they never seem to feel the cold as much as we adults do.
These two youngsters have seen the bird perched on the mail box,
 I think they may be trying to make friends
 and hope they have found some  foliage with berries that it might  like to eat.

W are looking forward to seeing how you interpret this new challenge
and hope you will join us at TioT's.
 Please pop over for all the details and see our interpretations
of the theme.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne. This is a wonderful piece. It feels slightly Christmas and a lot winter. I think the Christmas feeling comes from the cardinal because here they always seem to make it on Christmas cards. Either way, I really like it. I hope your November is going well. Have a great week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, Yvonne, it's cold here, too - but with rain, not snow. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful winter scene Yvonne ! love to see the boys playing outside and the beautiful red bird. Winter is coming very slowy by here, because this weekend we had around 26 ºC, but today with some fog for half an hour, yes, you can smile, but for us it´s fantastique.
    I wish you a great Wednesday, and send big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Yvonne! I loved the snow as a child... and still do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful scene - reminds me about my childhood! Thanks for having me as your GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wintery scene is beautiful! I love the snowflake frosty edging and the scene is adorable 😊. Such fabulous inspiration. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a lovely example of a good vintage style scene. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely wintery scene and I love the vintage look with those two children playing in the snow.
    Avril Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous scene this is. Yes, children love being out in the snow much more than most adults I think, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete