Tuesday 29 November 2022

Winter Wonderland ..... at TioT's

 

   
Our new challenge theme at Try it on Tuesdays is...
Winter Wonderland.
This title had me thinking  immediately of a snowy day,  and how  our local robins get more adventurous and come closer to the house .
I created two digital [notes about the programs I use are in my sidebar]
 versions of this card,  the second one having more snow falling .


We hope you will share  how you interpret this theme with us.
Please call over to Try it on Tuesdays to see what everyone has been creating there, where you will find all the information about our challenges.



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, Yvonne, hope you are doing well! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous scene Yvonne. I love that you used a mailbox and all those adorable little birds. I hope all is well with you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely scenic card Yvonne, love the little bird with his hat on, nice and cosy in the snow.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. christmas edition of an old postbox. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both lovely scenes and remind me of my bird table at our caravan- one of the things I miss! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete