Tuesday 1 November 2022

Sparkle and Shine...... at TioT's

 



'Sparkle and Shine'.

 at

 Try it on Tuesdays

The weeks seem to be flying by and here we are at TioT's with a another new theme.

Again I have created a digital card, this method of crafting  I can cope with just now , the dodgy hands don't have holding things  and  a bonus is that there is less mess for me to clean away when, not if, I drop them on the table or floor.

[Notes on the digital programs I use are in my sidebar.]

We are looking forward to seeing how you interpret this theme and hope you will join us at TioT's. we did enjoy seeing your Halloween pieces in the last two weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece for sparkle and shine! Hope you are keeping well. Hugs, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty piece Yvonne. I love the winter and holiday theme. And the sun shining through the snow. Happy November to you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! I love the way the sun is shinning through the snowy sky and the sentiment is perfect too 😊. Happy November! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful scene Yvonne - your digital compositions are magical... and as you say - less mess to clear away, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a lovely winter scene, it looks very magical with the crisp snow and hazy sky. It's a lovely senntiment too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete