Tuesday 13 December 2022

Its all about Santa ..... at TioT's

 



The last challenge theme of the year over at
'Its all about Santa'.

I am sharing  this digital journal page with you for the theme.
Santa had to use the front door to visit this home, but he did appreciate the welcoming fire
 to get warm beside as he left the children's gifts on  the cold winter night. 
  I hope you will pop over to TioT's to see how the team interpreted this theme.
We are all looking forward to seeing what you have been making.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Santa scene! I'm glad he came in the front door rather than the chimney with that roaring fire ...lol ๐Ÿ˜Š and I love the framing and Nordic style Santa image with the brown fur trim to his Santa suit - perfect! Take care and wishing you a lovely week - Happy Christmas and New Year! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant journal page Yvonne! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful vintage page. I love your Santa and those vintage toys. I bet some children are going to be happy the next morning when they find them. I wish you a wonderful Christmas too, and happy New Year also. I hope they are happy for you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vintage Santa and the way you created this digital entry. This is a real gem. The stockings, the fire, and the warmth are really felt in this great card, dear Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage page๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful Santa, this looks so cozy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always a great digital page Mia! I love your Santa standing by the fire - I hope it's not the chimney he came down! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, just seen I put Mia - even though I knew this was yours Yvonne , it's getting late! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely little scene Yvonne, love your traditional Santa unloading the vintage toys by the fire, it's a good job he carries he magic key with him when folks leave the fires lit.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete